Being a Nuffnanger!

Wednesday, September 10, 2008 | posted in , , , , | 6 comments

I was a certified Nuffnanger last August 29, 2008!

So, how do you become a Nuffnanger? Well, Nuffnang is the one that made it after all. It is Asia's first and leading blog advertising community. It was founded by Timothy Tiah and Cheo Ming Shen. It was first introduced in Malaysia and Singapore. When I knew online that it has arrived in the Philippines as Nuffnang Philippines, I joined the bandwagon and welcomed my fellow Nuffnangers.

I want to earn money online using this platform and I am looking forward to Nuffnang's success in its full-blast campaign in the blogosphere. It has a great line-up of advertisers that would really make a big attraction to bloggers like me. This is my first time in online money earning but I would do my best not to alienate my blog with overflowing ads for the sake of money.

THE NUFFNANG FEATURE THAT I LIKE
I love the Analytics Page so much! With those light green graphs with the black gradient background, you would really be aware on how many unique visitors and page views you got every hour, where your blog visitors came from (wherein most of my blog visitors, that's 70.8%, come from none other than the Philippines), the keywords that they used to reach to your blog, the referrals and the community page. The community page is part of the Analytics Page and is something that I haven't found in other money-making platforms. Here, you can meet your fellow Nuffnangers, thus making it not only an ordinary site, but an extra-ordinary one! I can attest to it!

HOW TO BE A CERTIFIED NUFFNANGER LIKE ME?
Would you join me in Nuffnang Philippines? If that's a YES (or OO in Filipino), then click here to start the ball rolling. Just fill out those things asked in the registration form and wait for 24-48 hours for your application to be approved.

Once approved, join their contest that is searching for 68 bloggers who can write great reviews Nuffnang. They're giving away 500 pesos for the lucky 68!

Be a Nuffnanger now!








About The Blogger
Kevin Ray N. Chua

Kevin Ray N. Chua is a 19 year-old blogger from Cebu City, Philippines and an IT Student at Cebu Institute of Technology.

He is currently the Secretary General of the CIT-SSG.

Know more about the blogger.

Feel free to contact the blogger.
Print
6 Responses So far
gravatar
Anonymous
on September 11, 2008 at 8:45 AM  

Gudlak Kev!

gravatar
Anonymous
on September 14, 2008 at 3:11 PM  

wow! ga-impove ang atong Alexa Ranking dha ah... unsay sekreto nimo? ako layo pa kaayo.. not to mention nalang. hekhek. Good luck sa ato by the way sa Nuffnang.

http://iamdownloader.com

gravatar
Kevin Ray N. Chua
on September 15, 2008 at 10:39 PM  

Thanks Filipinayzd! Gudlak din!

Orville, I don't know on how to manage my SEO pero I have seen that my Alexa Ranking is improving. Pero, wala ko gaapas ana kay mas nag-focus man ko sa mga reader feedbacks. Hehhehe! Proud to be Nuffnanger also!

gravatar
Anonymous
on October 7, 2008 at 10:49 AM  

Congrats to all chosen winners! :)(Including me)Hehe...

gravatar
earthlingorgeous
on October 7, 2008 at 11:56 AM  

Heya! Congrats sa atin! We won!

gravatar
Marites
on October 8, 2008 at 4:54 PM  

congrats for being one of the 68 nuffnang winners:)

Post a Comment

Thanks a lot for visiting the Mar Roxas for President in 2010 Blog!

If you have comments, suggestions or reactions in relation with the post, please don't hesitate to write them here. Click here if you want to contact the blogger.

Suggest blog articles about Mar Roxas here. Click here!

Get Involved!